If you are like most consumers you do not give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator unless it stops cooling, or before it is time to replace it. To guarantee you get the most out of this invaluable appliance it can be good to know exactly how it keeps food cool—and B&G Round Rock Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read on to find out all you should understand about how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the right time to call refrigerator repair Round Rock.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t many houses that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a standard kitchen appliance for a lot of years. A household refrigerator can store food at the best temperature, in order to eliminate spoiling and slow down the growth of bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by distributing the warmth from the inside of the appliance to the exterior, by using the principles of condensation and evaporation.
The primary parts of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call B&G Round Rock Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is a combination of a motor and a pump, and it’s necessary for the circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
The compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional company if the compressor is no longer working.
The condenser is found on the back outside panel of the refrigerator and helps to emit the heat built-up from inside the refrigerator then out into the air.
A refrigerator evaporator is attached in the inside of the refrigerator where absorbs warmth trapped inside of it, effectively reducing the interior temperature.
Once an evaporator stops working, it is time to hire a professional. Do not wait until it is too late.
Liquid refrigerant is transferred through a capillary tube that works as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, transforming the gas into a liquid.
The thermostat helps regulate the temperature inside a refrigerator, engaging the cooling cycle when needed.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is prone to problems. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in Round Rock for service right after a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature within the refrigerator rises higher than the set point sensors notify the compressor to engage, and the next cool down starts. The appliance collects the cold liquified refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses the liquid, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit guides the heated gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils located on the outside of the appliance, at which point it comes in contact with the lower air temperature in the home and reverts back to a liquid form.
3. The cool liquid continues on its trip towards the evaporator, finding its way through the many coils in the inside of the appliance and top freezer compartment.
4. The refrigerant then absorbs the hot air from the interior of the appliance, cooling the temperature down to the best final point.
5. The refrigerant then evaporates, and turns back to a gas form, and returns to the compressor to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is found in many applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By extracting warmth from a single area and moving it to another the cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling a house, provides a safe space for food that is perishable, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of several different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator need service? Time to schedule repair with B&G Round Rock Appliance Repair.
B&G Round Rock Appliance Repair will fix almost all common brands of refrigerators – includes industrial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our appliance repairmen in Round Rock are trained to repair cooling issues, broken ice makers, condensation problems, puddles of water and leaks, bulbs, digital panels, smart controls and numerous other problems. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  B&G Round Rock Appliance Repair